DJ Olu, one of Davido‘s official DJs was reportedly found dead alongside with a friend in his car on Saturday, 7th of October.
Check out 5 things you probably didn’t know about the popular DJ
1. DJ Olu, born Oluwagbemiga Abiodun, is the son of Nigerian businessman Dapo Abiodun, the CEO of Heyden Petroleum.
2. He was a graduate of the University of Essex.
3. He started off as an underground DJ in 2010 while studying for his “A” levels in England. After DJing and headlining numerous parties across the country, It didn’t take long for him to get noticed.
4. In June 2011 he was signed as the
official DJ for Davido’s HKN record label.
5. His three years as a part time DJ didn’t go unnoticed as he was crowned the baddest Dj in Africa after holding down the famous nightclub, liquid in
Lagos till 7am for 4 consecutive Saturdays in 2013.
DJ Olu, His Father And Brother
DJ Olu’s Graduation
What do you think?
30 points Upvote Downvote
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%