2. According to the release, the footage of the CCTV indicates the chains of events leading to the death of Tagbo Umeike, thereby absorbing Davido from any wrongdoing.
3. The statement also indicates that after a closed meeting with the family of Tagbo, Davido, Tagbo’s lover, Caroline Danjuma and the Acting Commissioner of Police in Lagos state, Davido was not found guilty of any crime.
4. The statement also makes it clear that Davido did not authorize anybody to dump the body of the late Tagbo Umeike anywhere and also there was no time that the late Tagbo entered Davido’s car.
5. The statement also indicates that Davido arrived the “Shisha room” with his friends to celebrate a friend’s birthday in his own car and Tagbo came to the venue in his own car.
6. According to the statement after the drinks and celebration, as Davido prepared to leave, he tried to get Tagbo into his car because he was drunk and falling on the people around him as shown in the CCTV footage, but he declined the offer.
7. The statement also highlights that Davido then left the “Shisha room” while the late Tagbo went back into the club with the same people who were with Davido before he left the scene.
8. After leaving the “Shisha room” the statement also says Davido honored an invitation to visit Oniru beach where he subsequently left for DNA nightclub, where he got the sad news of the passing away of Tagbo.
9. The statement clearly indicates that Davido wasn’t present when Tagbo was pronounced dead.
10. Finally, the report highlights that the only reason Davido’s escort car was used to take Tagbo to the hospital was that they knew Tagbo to be Davido’s friend and were only acting on human emotions.